While Atlantic County, New Jersey, typically has beautiful weather, as a local homeowner or business owner, you know it also brings a lot of landscape maintenance. From mowing the lush grass in spring to raking leaves in the fall and dealing with snow and ice in the winter months, let’s take that work off of you and put it into the hands of an expert landscape company: RPM Landscape Contractor!
Our Service Area
We enjoy helping home and business owners make their outdoor space look amazing. Our goal is to offer an extended service area to help as many people as possible. We cover all southern New Jersey. This includes:
- Atlantic County
- Medford Township
- Cherry Hill
- Washington Township
- Gloucester County
- Ocean City
- Deptford Township
At RPM Landscape Contractor, we take pride in offering outstanding landscaping services to our friends and neighbors in Atlantic County, New Jersey. We're a family-owned and operated company that strives to keep your lawn looking as beautiful as our own. Contact us today to schedule an appointment.
Get the Best of Landscape Companies in Atlantic County, New Jersey, When You Hire RPM Landscape Contractor
There is a lot more to taking care of your yard then mowing it once a week. Your outdoor space can become a haven for you and your family to enjoy when the weather is moderate. Not all landscape companies provide everything you need for your yards, which is what helps set us apart from others: RPM Landscape Contractor offers a wide range of landscaping services for your home or business. Below are our highlights for customers in and around Atlantic County, New Jersey.
There are many things that require construction in your outdoor space. You can install walkways or create an outdoor kitchen that would make Bobby Flay jealous. Other jobs included in landscape construction are:
- Hardscaping: This includes the construction of walkways, pavers, patios, and more. The patios can be constructed in a variety of materials as can the retaining walls that help minimize erosion.
- Hydroseeding: If you don't want the hassle of laying sod and hoping it takes, hydroseeding is one way to use grass seeds to quickly grow a lush, green lawn.
- Outdoor features: You can add a deck, fence, outdoor kitchen, dining area, and so much more. Outdoor features allow you to personalize your space for the things your family enjoys doing.
- Erosion control and irrigation: If your yard sits on a slope, you may experience erosion. Landscape companies can help control it. They can also help keep your greenery watered during dry spells with an irrigation system.
- When you choose a system, request one with a smart controller. This allows you to control your system from your phone, tablet, or other mobile devices. Also, your landscape company can access your smart controller to monitor the system without a site visit.
- Outdoor lighting: Enjoy your space into the evening with outdoor lighting. You can concentrate lighting around your deck and outdoor space or cover the entire yard. Outdoor lighting can also help keep your family safe.
If you have an irrigation system already installed, there may come a time when you need repairs or parts replaced. The most commonly repaired and replaced parts are:
- Timer clock
- Head of the sprinkler
- Valve repairs and replacements
- Nozzle and head
- and more.
Landscape companies like RPM Landscape Contractor can perform routine maintenance on your irrigation system. We'll adjust and set the timer clock for maximum efficiency, and check and adjust the spray pattern for full coverage.
Sprinkler System Installation
If you don't already have an irrigation system, let's install a sprinkler system that reaches the far corners of your yard. As your trusted landscaping professional, we can help you select the system that works best for your yard, and then install and program it for you.
There's a lot more to landscape maintenance than mowing the grass once a week. From mulching and raking leaves to dealing with snow and pruning bushes, it can take over your weekends. Professional landscape companies can help out with:
- Seasonal cleanup: In the spring and fall, falling leaves and increased growth can cause your yard to look unkempt.
- Lawn care: Seeding, fertilizer, mowing, and aeration can make your yard look amazing and well cared for. You can sign up for ongoing service, and you can choose the frequency.
- Winter maintenance: A beautiful winter wonderland covered in snow looks like something out of a fairytale. But who's going to shovel all the snow off the driveway so you can get to work? Not all professional landscape companies offer a snow removal service, which is what sets RPM Landscape Contractor apart from others.
- Trees and shrubs: Shrubs and trees need routine pruning to keep them looking pristine and tame.
- Pest control: Insects and rodents play an important part in an ecosystem. However, in your yard, they're a menace and can carry diseases. As part of your lawn service, your yard will be treated for pests.
- Soil care: The health of your soil is directly related to the health of your yard, and it needs to be cared for just like the grass or trees. This includes soil amendments, soil erosion care, and mulching.
Tree Trimming Service
Trimming trees is essential to lawn care. To improve the overall shape of the tree, you want to prune it regularly to remove small limbs. You can lower the height of a tree and even get it to grow away from your home or fence with crown reduction pruning.
However, tree trimming is no small feat. That's why it's important to hire a professional like those at RPM Landscape Contractor.
We'll come in to routinely trim and prune branches that pose a hazard to utility lines. Plus, as you will likely want to low branches on a tree removed so you have plenty of clearance for walking underneath and mowing the grass (this is called elevating) we can take care of that as well as thinning out branches so you get plenty of sunlight and the wind can easily flow through the space without tearing down limbs.
Tree and Tree Stump Removal
There may come a time when one of your trees is too damaged to save or perhaps, it has already died. It's a good idea to allow a professional landscape company like us handle its removal. We know how to fell a tree so that it doesn't damage your home or trees in the area. We can also remove any tree stumps in your yard.
Emergency Tree Service
Trees fall for a variety of reasons. You might have a tree topple during a storm or due to disease. Either way, when one falls, you need it removed right away. Other emergency services would include branches pushed toward your home or one tree leaning on another. You need these trees removed immediately for the safety of your home and family.
If you are looking for a professional, reliable, and reputable landscaping services company in the Atlantic County, NJ area, call RPM Landscape Contractor at (609) 568-6081 or contact us online! We know what it takes to create and maintain an outstanding outdoor environment that you will enjoy for years to come.